Showers for Greater Dallas
Home » Shower Remodel »
25% OFF baths & Showers
Get Your Dream Bathroom Installed!
Showers for Dallas
When remodeling your shower, it is important to keep a few things in mind. Here are a few tips from the professionals at Custom Bath & Shower in Dallas, TX:
Dallas New Shower tips:
1. Choose the right materials. When it comes to remodeling your shower, you want to choose materials that will last. Tile and stone are both great options, but they can be expensive. If you’re on a budget, consider using a fiberglass or acrylic shower enclosure. These materials are budget-friendly and durable.
2. Think about your needs. When remodeling your shower, think about how you will use it. If you plan to use your shower for bathing and shampooing, you’ll need a larger space than if you plan to use it for shaving and washing your hair.
3. Consider your budget. Remodeling your shower can be expensive, but there are ways to save money. If you’re on a tight budget, consider doing some of the work yourself. You can also save money by choosing less expensive materials.
4. Plan ahead. Remodeling your shower can take time, so be sure to plan ahead. If you need to use the shower while it’s being remodeled, be sure to schedule the work accordingly.
5. Hire a professional. When it comes to remodeling your shower, it’s important to hire a professional. A professional will have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right.
If you’re considering remodeling your shower, be sure to keep these tips in mind. For more information or to schedule a free estimate, contact Custom Bath & Shower today.
Why Onyx: Onyx is a true hard surface material that is man-made vs acryllic. It's more durable, beautiful, has a better warranty, and it's something that makes your shower and bathroom more "different" than your neighbors!
About Custom Bath & Shower
Other Bath Remodeling Services
Serving Greater DFW
GLowing 5-Star Reviews
Sale Ending Soon 04-01-2023
25% OFF Baths & Showers!
Includes new shower, countertop, toilet and new flooring!